Resales & Refinancing
REQUEST A RESALE OR REFINANCE CERTIFICATE
Mattison Raymond Group, Inc. strives to make the resale or refinance process as easy as possible on the Agents as well as the Buyer’s and Seller’s. In order to provide this goal, a procedure has been established that is used in each transaction. Notice and payment for the Resale Package is required 7 business days in advance of the closing date. Notice and payment less than 7 business days will incur a RUSH fee. Notice provided less than two (2) business days before settlement will incur an SUPER RUSH fee. To make payments ONLINE, visit PayPal.com and use receiver email address: [email protected] Based on your personal PayPal status, there may be a fee deducted from your payment. This fee will appear on the Resale Certificate as payable to Mattison Raymond Group, Inc. Personal checks are NOT permitted.
MORTGAGE CERTIFICATE UPDATE: NO CHARGE
(NOT FOR REFINANCE OR RESALE)
REQUEST AN UPDATE FOR AN EXPIRING CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE BY SUBMITTING THE MORTGAGE COMPANY LETTER OF REQUEST TO 856-768-4210 or [email protected]
REFINANCING: Fees apply
A pre-paid fee of $100 is required 7 business days in advance of the closing in order to provide documentation. If less than 7 business days notice, a RUSH fee of $50 is added totaling $150 for RUSH requests.
DOCUMENTS INCLUDED IN REFINANCE PACKAGE:
- AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE VERIFICATION OF ASSESSMENT PAYMENT FOR REFINANCE OF UNIT will be sent to you via email or fax (please indicate preference). This form is required prior to the release of any information and must be signed by the Owner of the Unit.
- Refinance Certificate: This certificate is generally requested by a Lender and outlines the homeowner’s association fees due as of the closing date of refinance. No other association documents or financial information are included with this report.
- COI: At the Lender’s request, a certificate of insurance will be provided. The Mortgagee Clause must be provided in writing and include the Loan #
RESALE: Fees apply
A prepaid fee of $300 is required from the Buyer 7 business days in advance of the closing in order to provide documentation. If less than 7 business days notice, a RUSH fee of $100 is added totaling $400 for RUSH requests. Requests made less than 2 business days of the closing will incur an EXPEDITED FEE totaling $500. Transfers of Title done without the knowledge of the Management will incur a $500 fee and shall be payable at the time of acknowledgement or notice of a resale. NO EXCEPTIONS! (This includes but is not limited to, tax sales, sheriff’s sale, deed in lieu, foreclosures or similar transfers)
Once your written request is received, the following documents will be provided:
1. AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE VERIFICATION OF ASSESSMENT PAYMENT FOR SALE OF UNIT
3. Pet Registration (if applicable)
Additional Information Needed from the Buyer:
4. Buyer’s Homeowners Insurance Policy
5. Governing Documents Form
Once the completed documents and the Resale Package Fee is received, the Resale Package will be processed.
DOCUMENTS INCLUDED IN RESALE PACKAGE:
- Resale Certificate/Buyer’s Package: This package is requested by the Seller’s Title Company and provided to the Processor. It contains a Resale Certificate outlining the fees due from the Buyer and Seller at the time of closing. A Certificate of Insurance is provided to the Processor and Community Documents can be purchased from the Association directly, if not available from the Seller to transfer. The Mortgage Clause must be provided to the Resale Department in writing at the time of the original request to provide the Master Policy Certificate of Insurance.
- Mortgage Questionnaire: The questionnaire from the Mortgage Company or Lender can be submitted via email to: [email protected] or via facsimile at (856) 768-4210 for completion. Completion of this Questionnaire is included in the Resale Fee paid by the Buyer. The cost for this report is: $35 and must be paid at the time of the request. This fee will be credited to the total Resale Fee quoted above. Payments can be overnighted, using a company check to: 58 White Horse Pike Chesilhurst NJ 08089 or via PayPal using email of: [email protected]
Update Report of Resale or Refinance Certificate: Fees apply
This report is generated, at a reduced cost, when the sale of the home has been delayed. Documents, budgets, etc. will not be provided unless that information has changed. An Updated Report can only be ordered if a Resale Certificate has already been ordered for the home within the last 90 days. The cost for this report is: $35.00 and must be paid in advance
Short Sale Approval Letter: No Charge
A short sale approval letter will be provided for approval purposes only and does not represent the Resale Certificate. This document will be provided FREE OF CHARGE on behalf of the Seller to secure the approval for the short sale. A Resale Certificate is required once the approval has been given from the banking institution.